Tomorrow is my flatmates birthday, and we are having a party at the weekend, so I have been doing some baking today. The...
Latest entries from the Wiblogs
These are the latest entries from our lovely Wiblog family.
Thursday 9th May
9:04pm 2013 Project365 (Day 129) by Auntie Knows Best
Happy Liberation Day! Today, 9 May, is very important to people from Guernsey as it marks the anniversary of the date...
Took a small walk earlier today in the lunch break and, for 25 happy minutes drew on a couple of Sony tablets ...
Tuesday 7th May
2:46pm cross and getting crosser by Loire Lore
I wanted to put some poems together in a group of pages called , funnily enough, 'poems' but all that's happened is I ha...
Monday 6th May
A beautiful sunny day beckoned. A Bank Holiday, no less, so no obligations of a Main Job nature. Or even an organist's o...
9:25am Happy, happy dance! by View From The Teapot
I just want to show off my lovely earrings that I received as a gift from Rachel over at Blue Finch Jewelry after the Gr...
Sunday 5th May
We did an hour or two at the allotment today - more digging, and I covered the lines I'd planted with potatoes last week...
5:43pm We have a new Vicar by making an ass of myself
Holy Trinity Huddersfield have announced who or new Vicar is to be. Rev Michael Wilkins, who is currently the curate ...
7:05am of gates and gabions by High Heels and Hardware
They're done, hooray! Had to get another load of rocks delivered today, and we still have some of them leftover (which w...
Sunday 21st April
7:04pm On peut compter sur lui! by Musings
Hello again. Long long time no blog; I'd not realised it's been nearly seven months since I was last here. My blogg...
Thursday 18th April
I was introduced to this writing on the first day back after the Easter hols, in a reflection done by one of my colleagu...
Sunday 14th April
7:07pm Beer and Antiques by TreeBee Branches Out
Hook Norton brewery was not too far away so we booked a tour. A small team brew beer the old fashioned hands on way an...
Thursday 4th April
Happy Birthday to my Blog which is now 10 years old! I have been blogging about my church and choir almost every week o...
Saturday 9th March
1:41pm Last Post by Journey through the field of life
After I write this the comments will be closed and the password changed by Karl so I don't know what it is. This is my l...
Saturday 2nd March
8:59pm One Year Later... by Fermat's Margin
On Thursday, I was preparing for my first appointment at the Gender Identity Clinic (GIC) and gathering together the pa...
Friday 1st March
11:38am Driving 'long in my car... by Bimbling Along
Well, after my car spent more time at the garage than at home I was finally forced to concede that despite the fact that...
Friday 8th February
Well well, over 7 months of motherhood have FLOWN by. Sorry I missed Christmas. I hope yours was at least as good as ...
Friday 25th January
10:36pm Announcing. . . by the last burnt sienna crayon
Hello old and faithful wibsite friends! It is not completely ironed out yet, but I think I have dealt with enough of...
OK this isn't a political blog. Well, I suppose it is, because its about cities and peopel living in cities and what cou...
- 2013 by Formerly known as a piece of underwear (Saturday 5th January 5:54pm)
- thanks by Classical Jaz (Sunday 16th December 8:37am)
- Glue by think bubbles (Wednesday 28th November 10:32pm)
- Social and Enterprising by Branching Out (Saturday 17th November 10:24pm)
- Hmm... by Re: Dith Signed (Sunday 21st October 9:56pm)
- On second thoughts... by Lost In Translation (Sunday 23rd September 9:42pm)
- The window to my soul is my desk by Tales of Variable Yayness (Monday 6th August 10:03am)
- Coal by Travelling... somewhere, somehow (Sunday 5th August 1:51am)
- Farce by When Does It Start Growing Ma????? (Tuesday 19th June 12:01pm)
- Spam! by Chelley's View (Tuesday 12th June 1:08pm)
- Coughs nervously by Cabbages and Kings (Wednesday 16th May 8:42pm)
- Knitting & Crochet Blogging Week by Never Conforming in the Surreal World (Monday 23rd April 1:45pm)
- This is how it reads by A Yorkshireman displaced (Tuesday 14th February 12:20am)
- Unbeatable offers by Glimpsesofcolour (Monday 19th December 4:39pm)
- Stupid things I have done #1 by The Emerging Hermit (Monday 28th November 10:16pm)
- Eating Cheap as a College Student by Saving Cash in College (Tuesday 4th October 9:01pm)
- Our house by Ramblin' Folkie (Tuesday 6th September 8:41pm)
- breasts & garbage men by rain : falling apart differently (Tuesday 23rd August 11:57am)
- Memories by Purple Spaghetti (Tuesday 26th July 2:04pm)
- "Those are the headlines. God, I wis... by Backburner (Friday 8th July 6:00am)
- I interrupt this silence to say by Thoughts Escaping (Monday 20th June 6:36pm)